Friday, November 4, 2011

Bobi

So my friend came in on the train a this afternoon. The trip to pick him up was for the most part uneventful, that was until we got to the station. I'd beat the train by about five minutes and walking around downtown with six inch platform boots, a black military style jacket and red and black Tripp pants makes you quite a sight. Oh I forgot my hair's pink as well. That was me at roughly 5:45 this evening. I waited the short five minutes before the elevator doors opened and out came Bobi my gay best friend in all his glory. We walked casually back to the car, getting looks form every one of the people we passed.

Once we got back to my house it was about ten and a half minutes before he needed a cigarette break so we made our way outside and started pacing my street. Now here we are, him lounging on my bed and me seated on top of my desk in the middle of a discussion about what to eat for dinner. This should be an entertaining weekend.

You know that feeling when you think you're fine and you don't quite realize how much you needed a break until you actually get one. Then you can just feel the stress melt away. Just walking down the street laughing it was like finally opened my eyes for the first time in a few year. It felt absolutely amazing...all thanks to Bobi.


--
For Once Relaxed (and loving every minute of it!)


My friend Bobi;

No comments:

Post a Comment