Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thought It Was Friday

As the title says, this morning when I woke up I was thoroughly convinced it was Friday. Apparently it isn't. Took me about twenty minutes to figure that out before my mildly good mood was completely destroyed.

Last night was the full moon, I thought it was beautiful for the short time I could see it before it was hidden by the clouds. I ended up meditating for the first time for a few months, and it felt wonderful. I actually slept. Can you believe it? Oh right, I'm a severe insomniac, meaning I very very rarely sleep. So every night that I get more than a few minutes is like gold to me.

I'm not one to complain about someone by name on the internet but I will say that currently I'm extremely angry at my Chemistry teacher, who put me by the girl in the glass that I cannot stand. I got her to move my seat, then the girl switched to the seat directly behind me. I doesn't all of class resisting the urge to turn around and scream at her to shut up, she doesn't know how. that's my theory anyway. Ah now that that's out of the way, the rest of my day has been pretty normal. Well as normal as a Thursday can be anyway. I'm wondering what's going to happen to night, something certainly will.

--

Waiting For Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment