Monday, February 6, 2012

Updates! Updates! Updates!

I have a few updates to share with all you (probably invisible or non existent) readers!

FIRST! I got a girlfriend and she's adorable! She makes it really hard not to fall for her and I, unable to resist her charms fell hard and fast. Damn me. But seriously she's adorable, and cute, and funny and awesome and now I'm babbling.

MOVING ON!

SECOND! I've figured out, and put together a to do list for my book! I consider this a huge success considering that I've been meaning to do it for like two months now. I've also gotten my hands on a bunch of research books. The librarians at my library kept giving me weird looks...it was a little awkward.

THIRD! I found some new German music to listen to!!!

Culcha Candela - Schöne Neue Welt
(Wouldn't let me embed it) http://youtu.be/pDpwiADy-GQ

Culcha Candela - Monsta
(Wouldn't let me embed it) http://youtu.be/IykE0YyVR34





FOURTH! Now for the new Korean music.





Screw this I'm starting a music blog!

--
Off to create

No comments:

Post a Comment