Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sickness & Hair ideas

It happened I got sick and it was hell and now I'm almost better and I think I might have it again.

Here's the story of my last couple of weeks MIA (Missing In Action). I woke up two Fridays ago and had no voice whatsoever. That really sucked, but I dealt with it. By Monday I still had no voice. Tuesday I didn't have a voice for a majority of the day but around five at night it came back. Unfortunately once my voice returned my health took a spiral downward and lets just say it was a week and a half of pure torture. But now I'm better and back to the world for the time being.

On a different note April is fast approaching, the month when I will find out if I'm going to Germany next year.

Now to the second main point of this post. I'm having hair issues. Right now my hair reaches to just below my shoulders not a bad thing at all, except that it's at that perfect length where I have no idea what to do with it. I know that I'm going to cut it once more before I leave for Germany because I'd rather not have to get a haircut in a language I don't speak.

Any ideas?

--
Ball of Sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment