Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Long short week

It's Tuesday, but you already knew that. Or if you're like me, this news came as a shock to you.

Yesterday we got my friend back on the train which took him home to his little norther Minnesota town, then went to eat at Timberlodge, an extremely rare excursion. Food wasn't great but hey it was something to eat, which isn't bad. After that I got to hear all about a purple toaster my mom saw at Target. Personally I'd rather have the toaster that toasts Hello Kitty onto your bread, but that's just me.

I still haven't watched Pan's Labyrinth but I meant to last night. I'm very quickly realizing that school today is going to be more work than I'd like it to be. Thankfully I don't have homework, well besides that thing in world history, so tonight I might be able to catch a few episodes of some shows I'm pretty far behind on, and the new episode of Glee.

I watched the movie The Crow on Saturday. It was my dad's favorite movie when he was alive, and I have a wristband with the quote "True Love Never Dies." On it so I figured it was about time for me to see the movie for the first time. Turns out it was one of the best movies I've ever seen, and it's my new favorite. Like father like son I guess. After that I went into a kind of movie watching frenzy and spent the next two days (Saturday and Sunday)watching the first three Halloweentown movies, Hocus Pocus, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (<- amazing movie), and almost Pan's Labyrinth. I must say, when I first say commercials for Scott Pilgrim I thought it looked really stupid and I wasn't at all interested. I think that me and Bobi, who also thought it looked stupid, spent the entire movie commenting on how good it was. It quickly became another of my favorites.

Lunch is nearing it's close and I have yet to eat. Signing off-

--
Starving Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment