Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Looking For A Subject...

What do I know a lot about? I have no idea....Photoshop I guess but I don't think anyone wants to read a blog about Photoshop. I guess that until further notice this blog will just be my thoughts...whenever I feel like posting.

      Currently I'm sitting in media arts so bored that I can't even do what I love without it making me want to jump off a building. Such a sad happenstance that everyone in this class has a mouth that never closes, though it does allow me to write a bit while the teacher stands waiting for something to happen, though she knows it won't.

        In other news I'm doing this project for world history where I have to create a character from Ancient Rome and write something from their perspective. My character's story starts quite morbidly when his father abandons him in the street to become a slave. He ends up working at the Circa Maximus (chariot races) with the horses. There he is seen by Emperor Nero who decides to formally manumission him (something of the sort, not sure I have the word correct). Anyway he's writing letters to his love, I think I'm not positive on that quite yet, about what's happening to him. I really hope this project works because the rough draft is due friday...that's in two days.

        Last night I got through two episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, which was exciting. Tonight I have to get through more episodes while I clean my room, along with the rest of the house, my friends crashing with me for a few days. That should be interesting because I haven't seen him in a while.

        I feel like I should post a picture so I'm gonna go google search some stuff and look for an image to leave you with.

In the mean time, have a good day, hopefully better than mine has been so far, and watch your back. You never know what's going to pop out of the dark at you.

--

The Hopelessly Uninterested One

No comments:

Post a Comment