Friday, November 11, 2011

The Good Life

Here it is everybody, the song of the day. Well mine anyway.


I'm not sure why I'm all the sudden addicted to this son, maybe it's because the other day I was in the car going down the highway, don't worry I wasn't the one driving, and this song was playing on my ipod. I think that was the first time I actually listened to the lyrics. For some reason they struck a cord deep in me that has been ringing ever since. (sorry for the bad analogy...thing...whatever it is) Anyway now today I've been listening to the song basically on repeat all morning. Advice? Don't do that you get tired of a song to the point where you can't listen to it anymore.

'I don't really know who I am
It's time for me to take a stand
I need a change and I need it fast
I know that any day could be the last' - the good life

Those lyrics in particular stand out to me when I listen to that song. And of course 'All I want is a little of the good life
All I need is to have a good time, oh, the good life' - the good life.

All in all it's a great song, rhythm wise, lyric wise, beat wise, and of course the combination of all of the above.

--

Wanting the Good Life

No comments:

Post a Comment